Sunday, May 14, 2017

Spoiled on Mother's Day

I was completely spoiled today by my people, on our last day in Branson! They took me to a wonderful brunch at Level 2 Steakhouse and then indulged my every whim, which included visiting the Butterfly Palace, a tour and wine tasting at Curling Vine Winery, dinner at Pasghetti's, and the Patsy Cline tribute show this evening. Oh my goodness, we had so much fun! I am so thankful for those who call me mom! I am also thankful for my own mom, my mother-in-law, my grandmother, and all the other mothers in my life, whether related to me or not, who encourage and inspire me. Happy Mother's Day!

We love Branson!

Mother's Day Brunch with my people

This lovely lady first made me a mom


Bountiful Butterflies

The butterfly aviary is a happy place!

Curling Vine Winery

The Patsy Cline show was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say