|We had our first ever Groundhog Day celebration.|
|We celebrated Max's birthday at Main Event.|
|We acquired a new-to-us vehicle.|
|I had a fancy makeover done.|
|Weston had a basketball tournament in Austin,|
and he and I got to spend a long weekend together.
|We soaked up as many Olympic moments as we could.|
|My nephew turned six, and the younger boys|
and I got to go celebrate with him.
|We FINALLY got around to celebrating Weston's|
birthday at The Melting Pot.
|The Cub Scouts had their Blue and Gold Banquet,|
and Clay was thrilled to have his grandparents in attendance.
|Weston was honored in the Scouts' Court of Honor with many pins|
showing his advancements in rank during the last few months.
He is now at the rank of First Class Scout.
|Ruth achieved the rank of Cadet Airman in CAP.|
There are also several notable things from the month that aren't pictured:
- The boys earned a trip to the trampoline park by working extra hard on their school work.
- Max tried out a couple of yoga classes.
- Some of us got to spend a couple of nights with my parents.
- Ruth attended the CAP banquet.
- Weston had his bottom braces put on.
- Ruth had her first track meet.
- Weston had a camping trip with Scouts in which he got to try some shooting sports.
- Max was invited to join a special Ninja Warrior team class.
- I was released from my knee surgeon's care.
- Weston finished up his basketball season.
I'm thankful for all the hard things this month and for all wonderful things!