- About half the time, I brush my teeth with my eyes closed. For some reason it feels like they are getting cleaner that way. (My youngest child also does this, by the way).
- And speaking of brushing teeth, I always brush my teeth before putting on lipstick, even if I just brushed not long before.
- If I'm upright, I've got shoes on my feet. Period. I do not go around barefooted or sock-footed if I can help it.
- I won't hang up clothes in my closet until they have been steamed. A pile of clean clothes on the floor of the closet is preferable to wrinkly clothes hanging up.
- I thoroughly rinse off all the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I. Mean. Thoroughly.
- I always sleep on my back. Even when I'm 9 months pregnant.
- I need a Diet Dr. Pepper around 10:00 every morning.
- I do not step on a scale unless I am forced to at the doctor's office. I don't need to know that number.
- I get twitchy when I see wall hangings/pictures hung crookedly. I have been known to straighten them in public places.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Quirky or Crazy?
We all have our quirks. Here are some of mine: