Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quirky or Crazy?

We all have our quirks. Here are some of mine:
  • About half the time, I brush my teeth with my eyes closed. For some reason it feels like they are getting cleaner that way. (My youngest child also does this, by the way).
  • And speaking of brushing teeth, I always brush my teeth before putting on lipstick, even if I just brushed not long before.
  • If I'm upright, I've got shoes on my feet. Period. I do not go around barefooted or sock-footed if I can help it.
  • I won't hang up clothes in my closet until they have been steamed. A pile of clean clothes on the floor of the closet is preferable to wrinkly clothes hanging up.
  • I thoroughly rinse off all the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.  I. Mean. Thoroughly.
  • I always sleep on my back. Even when I'm 9 months pregnant.
  • I need a Diet Dr. Pepper around 10:00 every morning.
  • I do not step on a scale unless I am forced to at the doctor's office. I don't need to know that number.
  • I get twitchy when I see wall hangings/pictures hung crookedly. I have been known to straighten them in public places.
This is just a sampling. I'm sure my husband could further enlighten you. What are some of your quirks?

4 comments:

  1. I might be the opposite when it comes to shoes. I will kick them off as soon as I get the chance. However, I am right there with you on the Diet Dr. Pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about this... and this is so dumb, but I wear shoes INSIDE (wood floors) and prefer to be barefoot outside. DUMB.

    Also, I prefer the tv volume to be on an even number. I KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:57 AM

    Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:51 PM

    I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say