Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Organized Chaos

I often think about making this blog (or at least portions of it) into a book. There are companies who specialize in just that. But, I frequently get overwhelmed with the thought because how on earth do you narrow down four years worth of random posts into something remotely coherent?! Today, I decided to take the first step in organizing the posts by labeling them, which you will notice at the end of each post under the time stamp. I'm not really sure why I never did this before. I can't tell you how therapeutic it was to put my life (in the form of this blog), which so often feels like chaos, into some kind of order. To fit everything into nice little categories, even if those categories are things like "mess." It all just seems to make more sense now, and that's good enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. what companies have you found that specialize in printing your blog? I've been wanting to do that for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know blog2print.com does it. Jeff's cousin just did one through them and it looks very cute, from the pictures I've seen. This is the only company name I have, but there may be others out there. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say