Thursday, February 25, 2010

Markers: It's what for dinner

Remember when Weston was just a wee lad eating markers? Well, it turns out that his brother is also deficient in the nutrients markers provide and therefore craves them with an insatiable appetite. He tanked up on blue and green yesterday, but he has also been known to devour red, purple, yellow and just about any other color he can get his hands on. This seems to be one "food" he isn't the least bit picky about. Not being of the toddler mindset myself, I have a hard time understanding what makes them so delicious. But, as you can see, he loves them.

6 comments:

  1. yum! My boys have eaten crayons, but I'm not brave enough to give them markers.

    Love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Markers don't enter the picture until you have older siblings. As far a I know, Ruth never once ate a marker. But even when she and I try to hide the markers from the boys, they find them...and eat them. It's crazy!

    Thanks for the blog love. I like it too. It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:59 PM

    I like the new look of your blog. Looks like you are going to have to put the markers or Max under lock and key! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog! Am I late on discovering this?

    I don't understand the markers. Ry eats baby wipes. Kids are weird. WEIRD, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, you're not late. I just updated the look yesterday.

    And, I agree, kids are WEIRD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zane has also been known to eat markers and baby wipes. At least it's reassuring to know that he is in good company!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say