- Worked out at Curves and officially gave notice to terminate my contract with them.
- Came home to a crying baby and unrelated tales of water heater woes.
- Fixed my children quesadillas for breakfast (at their request).
- Took the kids to play at the splash pad and to attend our new favorite story time.
- Snapped some pictures for my photo blog.
- Set up an appointment with a plumber to take care of the hot water heater situation.
- Tried once again to complete the exchange of my Mother's Day gift.
- Talked on the phone with my mom...three times.
- Designed and ordered a birthday gift for my father-in-law.
- Talked with Jeff about his school for entrepreneurs, Strong Academy.
- Received an hour's notice for a house showing, which prompted a flurry of house cleaning, only to receive word fifty minutes later that the showing was cancelled.
- Made some yummy, fat-free sorbet for an impromptu dinner party with friends.
- Finished the last season of 24.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
I did not pack a single box today
Even though packing boxes was the only thing I planned on doing today. Instead, I did the following things: