Sunday, August 24, 2008

Perfect Ten

Jeff and I celebrated our ten-year anniversary on Friday. We were only 21 when we got married, and a lot of people thought we were sort of crazy. And I guess we might have been, but all we knew was that we were crazy about each other. And every day since that day, we have continued to be crazy about each other. And, amazingly, we love each other more now than we did then. I can't imagine anything more fun than the last ten years, and I'm really looking forward to the next ten (and the ten after that, and so on)!

"Grow old along wih me! The best is yet to be...!" --Robert Browning

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, you two. I can't believe it's been that long... longer actually. So crazy.

    We're getting older and so much wiser, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Woohoo!! 10 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! WOW- 10 years, that's a big deal! And it all started at Student Council camp...God is so awesome, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say