Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Going Commando

It's been a hard week in the underwear department. And laundry rules being what they are, Weston ran completely out of underwear. So, this morning I told him it looked like he was going to have to wear a pull-up until at least after the first load of laundry could get out of the dryer. He was heartbroken. I mean, what self-respecting big boy could possibly bear such degredation?! I then told him the only other choice was to go without. He readily agreed to this arrangement, so I laughingly told Jeff that Weston was "going commando" today. Later, with the underwear clean and dry and ready to wear, we heard this statement from Weston: "If the commandos take my diapers, I can wear my underwear." Not sure who these "commandos" are, but Weston is definitely in favor of them if it means he can either wear or not wear underwear--anything as long as he doesn't have to go through the humiliating act of wearing a diaper during daylight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say