Friday, April 25, 2008

Safe and Sound

The kids and I arrived in Vegas safe and sound yesterday afternoon. (Jeff went on to Phoenix to meet with some of his consulting clients and joined us here this evening). I have several beefs with the whole air travel industry, but that is a rant for another day. The point of this post is to let you all know we have arrived in Vegas and are having a blast. Today was unique grocery stores, parks and ice baths--I mean swimming pools. Tomorrow we have a serious (early) birthday party planned for Ruth--and many yet unplanned adventures as well, I'm sure. So, in order to be at my vacation best, I must hit the hay. I'll try to check back in tomorrow or the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it safe and sound. Have a blast!

    6!! Can you believe it?? 6!!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say