Friday, February 15, 2008

Vacation Envy

Well, I find myself a little green tonight. Jeff's aunt and uncle have set sail for Cozumel, and his parents are off to Carlsbad/Coronado Island for the weekend. And, (whine) I want to go somewhere. Anywhere. Preferably somewhere warm and beachy. But really, anywhere would be fine. But alas, I am here, with no plans to go anywhere more exotic for the moment. Just as well, I guess. I haven't really got my swimsuit body back yet--not that I ever really have a swimsuit body. Perhaps in my dreams I will have the body and the beach. That's not too much to hope for, is it?!

2 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be nasty, chilly and wet all weekend too. We're going to Houston this morning for a funeral and decided to stay and maybe go to the aquarium this afternoon/evening. Maybe you can take a short weekend trip soon . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to go on a trip in April without my kiddos, and there will be beaches involved. I'm pretty excited..

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say