Monday, February 11, 2008

Mandi M. Watts, Mother of Three

Well, all my helpers have gone and today was my first day to really and truly be a mother of three...all by myself. We did not burn down the house or take a trip to the ER, and I was able to focus individual attention on each kid at some point during the day, so, I think we're going to be o.k. Today also happened to be my half-birthday, so Jeff and I made a conscious decision to go out in public out-numbered. It couldn't have gone better. The kids were perfect and we all had a great time. I'm so very thankful that I have the opportunity to be the mother of (in my obviously unbiased opinion) the three greatest kids on the planet.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day and happy half birthday. They are such beautiful kids.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say