Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shameless Sales Pitch

I had a Pampered Chef party this morning, and even though earlier in the week I was discouraged because I knew not many people would be able to make it, it turned out very nice. Thanks to those who attended. For those of you who couldn't come or for those of you who are just interested in fun kitchen products, you can check out the online catalog. I'm closing out my show on Tuesday, so if there's something you want, you can get it there by putting my name in as host. You can also sign up to host a show, if you want to have a party of your own. I love parties and I love kitchen gadgets, and maybe you do too.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy attending PC parties and I appreciate the invitation. It was a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say