Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sweet Pea


Weston got to try his first vegetable today: peas. This picture doesn't acturately capture how he actually felt about the peas--he was not that interested and made some pretty terrible faces that we weren't able to capture on camera. I was surprised. I figured he just gobble them right up. Oh well. We'll try again another time. Ruth, on the other hand, loved the peas. (I think she felt like she was missing out on something since Weston was eating "special" food, so I gave her a bite. She would have eaten all of them if I would have let her)!

1 comment:

  1. He is precious! You would think that he LOVED those peas! Danielle also liked frozen blueberries so you might want to try that. Not a vegetable but a good fruit snack! Give Ruth a big hug for us.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say