Friday, May 19, 2006

Better Home and Garden

We had an ugly, mostly dead tree removed from our front yard yesterday and several other unsightly parts of other trees trimmed. Today, we had the boy down the street mow the grass, and we got the inside of the house all spiffed up. It looks like a place I'd like to live! And it looks like a place where a party will be taking place in just 48 hours. Funny thing about that: we've got everything looking just so, and we've invited 24 (yes, I said 24) 3 and 4-year-olds over for a party. If that isn't an exercise in futility, I'd like to know what is?! But for now, I'm just enjoying the clean house and the beautiful yard. And on Sunday, I will enjoy watching my little (big) girl and her friends having a wonderful time!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Our house was so clean yesterday before the party, and I really didn't want the kids to mess it up. Oh well. I think it went fine and I think yours went well too!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say