Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Let's Play Nail Salon

















Ruth and I gave each other manicures and pedicures today. For herself, Ruth selected a very femine shimmery light pink for her fingers and subtle silver glitter for her toes. For me, she selected neon orange for my toes and dull silver for my fingers. The pictures really don't do justice to the colors or quality of the services I received. On my fingers she just kind of glooped the polish out on them and said, "Oooh. Look at how fancy that is!" I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it! Ruth really wanted to get her brother in on the action, but I had to draw the line somewhere. He was limited in his participation to spectator, but he seemed to enjoy that role quite well. We had a really good time and, since we set up our nail salon on the back deck, we also had the benefit of enjoying this incredible day.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful.
    It WAS a nice day, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say