Thursday, April 29, 2010

Up, up and away

The kids and I went out looking for adventure today. And, we found it at the Enchanted Rock State Natural Area in Fredricksburg. I wondered if climbing to the summit with all three kids and no other adults would prove to be too much for this mama, but we did it...and we had a blast! And, no one even got hurt! The weather was perfect, the children were eager, and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to make some special memories. And you, my friends, get another slide show to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe my little Ruth went all the way up there!!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She stopped a little ways before the summit and said she didn't want to go any further. She said we could just go ahead. I told her we either all went up or we all went down but no one would be left behind. She took a few minutes to gather her courage, and then up we went. I was very proud of her, and proud of the boys, too! They all did great!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say