Friday, July 24, 2009

Glutton for Punishment

Hey. Me here. Sorry it's been a while. The reason I haven't been blogging is because Jeff and I have been staying up late playing his new game, Settlers of Catan. And I must have one of those bizarre OCDs where you can't stop inflicting pain on yourself, because Jeff has been beating the pants off me, and yet, I can't stop playing! (I did win a couple of rounds early on, but clearly that was a fluke)! It's really fun, and we are looking for some other "settlers" to join us. Wanna play? (I could really use some other players, especially bad ones, to make me look better).

5 comments:

  1. Love LOVE L.O.V.E that game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely come play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooooooove that game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love settlers and would love to come play. next time we are in your town.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say