Saturday, July 11, 2009

Early Birthday

I was away from the house for a good part of the day today to take Ruth to meet her grandparents for an upcoming week of "Nana Camp" with two of her cousins. When I arrived home, there was a U-haul trailer parked in my driveway, and I wondered which of our neighbors was moving. When I started up the driveway, I noticed some very large boxes. And, when I made it into the house, I was greeted with birthday wishes and a room full of new furniture. And not just any furniture, but the furniture I have been pining for ever since I saw it several months ago. Talk about surprised! The formal living room is my "safari room," and this furniture is absolutely perfect for the theme. I love it so much! I'm including the store's stock photo (only mine will have zebra striped throw pillows instead of the ones seen here), but know that it is so much prettier in person and just so right. If you don't believe me, you should just plan to come visit. My sweetie scores big, big points with this amazing early birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say