Thursday, June 26, 2008

You Better BELIZE It

That's right, the Watts are gone again. And this time its the whole clan--us, Jeff's parents and Jeff's brother and sister-in-law. We will leave the lake tomorrow morning, stop briefly in Austin to see the movie WALL-E in celebration of Ruth finishing 4 big, honkin' chapter books (Around the World in 80 Days, White Fang, Trumpet of the Swan and Charlotte's Web) and then make our way to Houston, where we will meet up with Jeff's brother and sister-in-law. We'll spend the night in Houston and then leave bright and early Saturday morning for Belize. Jeff and I have never been there, so we are super-excited! (Of course, I think we'd be pretty excited even if we had been there 10 times)! We'll be back in the country on the 5th and back at the lake on the 6th. I'm not taking my computer, so I will probably just have to catch up with all of you when we get back. And, then I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share with you. Hope you all stay well and have a very happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. And congrats to Ruth!

    When are you watching WallE? Maybe we could jump in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is one busy, but fun, day! have fun on your trip . . .

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say