Monday, March 31, 2008

The Fur Is A Flyin'

Well, I don't own a fur, but if I did it would be flying. It's Spring Cleaning time at the Watts house. And if it ain't bolted down, it's a contender to make a little trip to the nearest Goodwill. We are doing some serious paring down. I hauled six large trash bags full, plus a few other full tote bags, out of my closet alone!! And I made Ruth try on every item of clothing she owns when she got home from school. Mom's rule: If the belly peeks out or I can see too much leg, the item must go. And it wasn't just the closets and drawers that felt my wrath. I'm pretty sure we could stock a small preschool with all the toys I sent packing--some under the radar, I must admit. I'm not sure which room I'll attack tomorrow, but possessions (and small children) beware.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! It's nice to get things organized.

    Then come over and help me throw away some things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore decluttering. It has to be my favorite thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.
    Rylie's closet is on my list... and then... the BASEMENT. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say