Saturday, March 29, 2008

Double Embarrassed

So...I found my list in the bottom of my black hole diaper bag. If I was embarrassed before, well, now I'm doubly so. Not only that, but upon re-inspection of found list and a quick glance at the printer, I realized I was hunting for the wrong-numbered cartridge all along. Brilliant. But, alas, the correct printer cartridge (and the aforementioned undergarments) have been purchased and put in their proper places, so I hope to put this embarrassment behind me very qickly. And I will thank all of you to do the same.

(And stop laughing at me. It could have happened to anyone)!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! It is easy to lose things in the diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exactly like something I would do. Glad you got everything on your list, even if it took a while and a bit of embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say