Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mostly Just The Girls

Well, we saw our boys off to Las Vegas this morning. They'll be there all week, with Jeff working part of the time and the two of them having a ball with Mimi and Grandpa. Meanwhile, Ruth and I are here, enjoying our girl time. I took her to Portuguese class today, and then we had lunch together at Wendy's. This evening, we rented a movie and ate our junk-food dinners in the living room, followed by ice cream. After the movie, Ruth finished her sixth book (of 7) on her third poster, and then I read a book to her. We had a great time just hanging out, and I think Ruth is thrilled to have me all to herself again for a while. She's funny. She did acknowledge that, even though this was a girl-only party, there was one boy present (referring to our little Tater). "But," she said, "He's hiding." "And, anyway, he can't really see the movie because his eyes are closed and he's in your tummy, where it's dark." So, this week, it's just us girls and one hiding little boy.

3 comments:

  1. oh how fun! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl just kills me... everytime. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very brave of Jeff to take Weston!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say