Sunday, March 25, 2007

Well, That Just Makes Me Sick

Truly wish I knew what "that" was. Friday morning we awoke at 6:30 to the sound of Ruth being sick in the bathroom. At 9:00, I heard Weston making some noise in the monitor, and went upstairs to get him. I could smell him way before I could see him, and I knew we had a problem. The kids went on to have a very happy, healthy day and haven't had any more trouble since. Seemed to be some kind of food poisoning. Then after we went to bed last night, I slept for about an hour and then spent most of the rest of the night and pretty much all of today in the bathroom. And this afternoon, Jeff decided he'd like to get in on the fun, too. The adult thing doesn't really seem to be related to the kid thing, but it does appear to be some other form of food poisoning. I just can't tell you how much fun we've been having today! And the poor kids have kind of been on their own. And believe me, the house looks it. But we're hopeful that we will all be over this by tomorrow and things will get back to normal around here.

2 comments:

  1. Denali is sick today. No one else yet thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to report that, except for the house, we are all pretty much back to normal around here today.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say