Monday, March 19, 2007

He Left, But He Stocked The Fridge First

Jeff was bit by the cooking bug this weekend and he went crazy. He cooked all day on Saturday and all day on Sunday. He stocked our freezer and our refrigerator with yummy, yummy stuff. He even made his own ravioli--and I'm talking he made the pasta! It was awesome! And what's even better is that it means I don't have to cook for quite a while! Yippee!

So, he cooked up a storm and then he took off for North Carolina this morning on a business trip. He'll be back Wednesday night, and in the meantime the kids and I will be visiting my parents for the next couple of days. So, I'll catch up with all of you later this week.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I took advantage of Super Suppers a month ago and it is great to have some food stocked in the fridge.

    I've always been intrigued with learning to make my own pasta. If I ever get some spare time then I will experiment.

    I'm glad you got a break!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say