Saturday, February 03, 2007

Vegas Vacation--Day 8

Oh my goodness. We've done so much in the last two days, and I'm way behind with no chance of catching up, so you're going to get the CliffsNotes version. Yesterday, we visited the Bellagio, Paris, The Flamingo Hilton and Circus Circus during the day. Then, last night Jeff and I left the kids with Mimi and Grandpa and had a ourselves a nice little date night. We had a wonderful dinner at one of the nice (but certainly not the nicest) restaurants in the Bellagio and went to see Drew Carey and the Improve All-Stars, which was pretty much like being at a live performace of "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" I almost wet my pants, we laughed so hard. After the show, we walked along The Strip, stopping to see the dancing fountain at the Bellagio and the errupting volcano at the Mirage.

Today, we visited the Natural History Museum, had lunch at Bally's and watched the Bellagio fountains. Then, when my in-laws got home from work, we headed downtown to Fremont Street for dinner, live music, and a very neat light/music show, which I can't even describe. It has been two very full days, but we've had so much fun! We're looking forward to spending the day with Mimi and Grandpa tomorrow and having even more adventures.

Sorry, Blogger isn't cooperating with allowing me to upload pictures. I'll try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome. We love that Who's line show . . . Drew Carey is hilarious! Were Ryan, Collin and Wayne also in the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan Stiles, Greg Proops, and that guy Chip were in this show. We've seen all of them on Who's Line. Also, the lady that co-stared with Drew Carey on the Drew Carey Show and played Mimi, plus a few we hadn't really ever heard of. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. You'll have to give me some tips on what to do as we'll be there in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say