Friday, February 23, 2007

IQ

I decided to take an online IQ test today just for the fun of it. If the results can be trusted, then I have an IQ of 131. I didn't buy the 15 pages of results that would tell me exactly what that means but I did get a little summary for free, which pretty much hit the nail on the head. Here's what it said:

*Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.*

That certainly explains the blogging and the scrapbooking!

Here's the test if you want to find out your IQ: http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index_main.jsp

1 comment:

  1. Mine's 133. I posted the results at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say