Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Not So Hard To Say Good-bye

This week has been say-goodbye-to-pacifier-week at our house. I'll be honest, I have been cringing at the thought for quite a while now (which is why we are just now getting around to it). But it turns out I was cringing unnecessarily, because it has pretty much been a cinch. The first night he wailed for about 20 minutes, but since then he's hardly put up much of a fight at all. This is a kid who is just so happy to be going to bed that I don't think he even cares. Certainly a different story from the last time we had say-goodby-to-pacifier-week around here. Good job, Weston, on kicking the habit like a man.

1 comment:

  1. Denali would probably be easy also. I am just loathe to get rid of them right now. We waited with Emmy till she was 3...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say