Saturday, November 04, 2006

Party #3--Double Date

In an effort to maximize our time together without children, Jeff and I went on two dates tonight. We began our evening with a romantic dinner in our car, scarfing down burgers like mad on our way to see Jerry Seinfeld, live at Bass Concert Hall. After that show, we made our way to the movie theater, where the highlight for me was being "hit on" while Jeff was buying the snacks. (This was especially great since Jeff reported being "hit on" by a waitress while he was in Seattle last week). All this, and we even made it home before midnight. We are living on the edge, aren't we?! We've definitely had a fun week of celebrations, and Jeff seems to think 30 suits him just fine! It's still weird for me to get used to the idea of living with a 30-year-old, though. I mean, I still a young 20-something and he's well-into his 30s. It's just a little strange, although I'm sure I'll adjust.

3 comments:

  1. yea for you! I bought Danielle Loin King tickets for Christmas yesterday; I noticed that Jerry Seinfield was last night and tickets were still on sale but there was no way we could make it. (Especially after forking out the $$ we did for Loin King!) Glad you had fun; I've heard JS is so funny live.

    What movie did you see, you hottie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw Borat, which was funny to some degree, but there was more bad than good, I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time!

    I especially think your dinner was very romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say