Monday, November 13, 2006

Did You get Puffed Out While You Were On Your Business Trip?

Ruth is a very funny girl. The things that come out of her mouth sometimes just have us rolling on the floor. Today she was telling us a story about her "girls"--three baby dolls that are her "kids." One of them is named Parrot, one is named Sparkle and the other one is named Rose. "Parrot is actually three," she said, " and Sparkle is five, and Rose...well I'm not really sure what age Rose is because I don't know when her birthday is, because I was away on a business trip." Too funny for words! Then, tonight we went out for dinner, and as we finished up, this conversation took place:

Ruth: Are you puffed out?

Parents (in unison): What?!

Ruth (slower and louder, and with a hand gesture making a big tummy): Are you puffed out?

Mandi: Oh, you mean full?

Ruth (slightly disgusted): Well, yes!

All very, very funny! And frankly, I am quite puffed out.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished lunch; I'm feeling quite Puffed Out too!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say