Friday, October 13, 2006

Rip Van Weston

I have never seen a person of any age be as sleepy as Weston. I have a hard time getting out of the house because we are slaves to his naptime, which seems to be all the time. This morning he woke up around 9:00. By 10:30, he was ready for a nap. I had some errands I needed to run, so I forced him to do without. So, he fell asleep in the car for 10-15 minutes. By 1:30, he was ready for another nap. Another 15-20 minutes in the car. At 3:00 he couldn't keep his eyes open, so I put him to bed. He slept for a full two hours. By 6:45 he was ready to hit the sack. When we're at the house he takes a good two-hour (at least) nap in the morning and another one in the afternoon. And he still goes to bed quite early and sleeps at least 12 hours. It's the most amzing thing I've ever seen. This is even amazing to Jeff, who loves sleep almost as much as he loves me. And speaking of sleep, the clock tells me I need to follow suit and go check out my eyelids for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say