Monday, October 02, 2006

Friends, Old And New

The kids and I spent a portion of the day visiting Katie, my good friend since high school. She is down from Michigan visiting her parents, before things get a little crazier for her with the arrival of Peanut sometime in mid-November. Her parents have a menagerie of animals, which thrilled my kids to no end. They have a dog, a cat, a bunny and eight goats--the newest of which is named Ruthie. Katie and I talked of things past, things present and things to come, while Ruth fed the goats and followed Katie's dad around, no doubt asking a billom questions. (Billom is not mis-spelled there--that's Ruth's cute pernunciation of "billion"). I wish I could see you more often, Katie. But at least we have our blogs! Take care, and good luck with the new baby and the new house!

2 comments:

  1. oh dearest...you simply must delete me out of the Weston photo...oy :) never have been super photogenic.

    and, we all enjoyed the visit here as well- Ruthie (goat) keeps looking for her friend and Maggie (big mamma) wonders where the "leaf girl" went and when is she coming back?

    gppd to see you too- thanks for all the real advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! Love the goat too!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say