Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What's With That Girl

I don't know what's gotten into Ruth this week, but whatever it is I hope it doesn't run out. Ruth has been the model child this week. (This blog post is NOT for the grandparents who think she's always perfect)! She and I have not been crossways once this week. Every time I've asked her to do something, she has done it willingly--with a smile and a "Yes, Ma'am." She has picked up toys, she has gone down for naps without complaining, she has gone to bed without a fight, she has not even complained about not getting to do certain things that she wanted to do or having to do things she doesn't want to do, and she has been a pillar of politeness . It's been amazing. I really don't want to jinx it, but I wanted to share this wonderful blessing with everyone. Next week may be a different story, but for now I'm in parental bliss.

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!!! Another congratulations! Let's hope it stays for the weekend and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say