Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Girl's Night Out

My friend, Angela, and I had a little girl's night out tonight, and it was really great. We got pedicures, ate at Freebird's and did a little shopping--all while the Daddies entertained the kiddos.

I must tell you that I've had this little pedicure fear--really just a self-consciousness--for a few years ever since a nail tech laughed at my little pinky toes (that's right, laughed). But, I think I'm finally over that, and I may be able to visit the nail salon more often. Thanks, Angela.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun!
    My pinky toes are laughable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell me how you like your 'Bird, Katie, and I'll bring you one in October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got over your fear of the pedicure. It was a lot of fun and nice to catch up. We need to do it more often...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say