Friday, June 13, 2008

The Nomadic Watts Are Gone Again

Well, we've been staying here with my parents for two weeks now, and we've had such a good time and are so incredibly thankful to them for opening up their home to us, but we are moving on. Tomorrow, we are off to Houston for the weekend, and then we will make our way to Jeff's parents' place on Monday, where we will be for the next two weeks. It's sure to be lots of fun, but I must warn you that their "quaint" little dial-up set-up may prevent me from posting as often--though I will try to check in from time to time. You all be good, and give your dads some lovin' this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys are quite busy these days. When are y'all leaving for Brazil, I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi!

    I'm not really sure how I came across your blog, but you and Jeff were ministry Team leaders in my freshman Sunday school class at Central several years ago.

    I'm so glad to see you are doing well. It looks like you are about to embark on quite an adventure!

    Your children are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Emily! Thanks so much for posting a comment! It's good to reconnect with people through the marvel that is the Internet!

    Rachel, we are leaving July 9, but we'll still be around in Bloggerland.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say