Sunday, June 08, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was completely full of birthday parties, the most surprising of which was a party for me. (Surprising, because my birthday isn't until August). My parents wanted to do a little something for me since I'll be in Brazil when my birthday rolls around. It's my first time to have a birthday in June (even before my sister had her birthday--ha ha--and her birthday is in June), but it was pretty fun--especially since it was all the good parts of the birthday without it having to be associated with a number! We also attended a party for Ruth's little twin Kindergarten classmates yesterday, and then today went over to celebrate with a cousin in Seguin. Fun times, but sort of tiring, so I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even think about that! Happy early birthday. Hopefully you will be spending a nice, leisurely day at the beach on your actual birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! A beach birthday sounds terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say