Saturday, March 10, 2007

You Know You've Had Enough When...

When I was in college I often took advantage of Double Dave's "Two For Tuesday" deal. (O.k. so, I took advantage of it pretty much every single Tuesday). And then one Tuesday, I realized that I might be stopping in a little too frequently, when I walked in to pick up my order and the girl behind the counter said, "Mandi, right?" Well, tonight I had a bit of a deja vu experience. I ordered a pizza from Mangia for our hero babysitters, the Oberprillers, and then later decided to order one for us, and the lady said--before I even said a word--"Did you already order a pizza from us today?!" So what if I did?!! So. What. If. I. Did?!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. I hope you had a good date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really could've taken the rest home, but we really appreciated it! We had the leftovers for lunch today. Ruth and Weston were so well behaved.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say