Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Day

Today, I turned 35. It was a very happy day. I got a pedicure and did a little shopping in the morning, and then met up with my sweet family at lunchtime for some wonderful Asian cuisine. Jeff and the kids worked on cleaning up the house and putting away all the laundry while I was out, which was a real treat. My parents came over for dinner, and Jeff prepared the most awesome meal I think I've ever had: mango Mojitos, coconut shrimp with orange marmalade sauce, cilantro rice, Jeff's special Waldorf salad and bread pudding with mango rum sauce and whipped cream. My taste buds are still smiling! I felt so loved today, with all the well-wishes. I am truly blessed beyond words! Happy Birthday, indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Kathy8:14 AM

    So glad you had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say