Sunday, August 12, 2012

And, just like that, summer is over

Watts Homeschool will, unbelievably, resume classes tomorrow! We have three eager students ready to take on the new challenges of the school year. So, here's the class line-up:

Max will be working on Reading, Writing, and Math. He will also be working on some calendar skills and the CC memory work, when those classes start up in a couple of weeks.

Weston's schedule contains Math, Grammar, Reading, Writing, History, Spanish and Spelling, along with the upcoming CC memory work.

And Ruth will study Math, Spelling, Grammar, Writing, History/Geography, Latin, Biology, Spanish, Logic and Music, in addition to CC work.

We are all looking forward to jumping back in to the routine, even if that means I do have to set my alarm for 6:00!

2 comments:

  1. Would it be weird to you that I dreamed last night that my family and your family went on the same vacation but your bunch was in an RV and mine was in a cabin? And Jeff & I visited about when we all had Christmas together as kids and then he called a big truck to come put diesel in the RV? No, not strange at all! LOL! I have no idea why I dream the things I do and I'm not taking any medications, haha!!! Ya'll probably filled up the RV to get away from us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chey-Anne, that is hilarious!Maybe your sub-conscience is just trying to tell you that we should all hang out together sometime. Wouldn't that be fun?!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say