Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April's Agenda

Appearing on the April calendar:

  • Mom's Night Out
  • A lunch date with my mom, sister and nephew in Austin
  • Fiddle Fest in Llano
  • Marble Falls Science Fair
  • Jeff's spontaneous holiday
  • Sleepover at my in-laws'
  • A visit with my brother-in-law, who lives in Mozambique but is in the States for a few weeks
  • Jeff on the radio, promoting Strong Academy
  • Another boy in the mix for a day and a night, while his mama has surgery
  • Last day of CC for this school year
  • A beach vacation to Mustang Island
  • A very special birthday for my mom
  • CC Field Day
  • A birthday fiesta for Claycito
  • A birthday bash for my mom
I don't know if we could possibly squeeze any more fun out of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say