Monday, May 04, 2009

What's that you say?

Max has recently developed quite a vocabulary. He talks all the time, and it is so adorable. The words are not clear English, as you and I might say them, but they are becoming more and more discernable. Here are some of the words I can understand:



  • Momma

  • Dada

  • Ruth

  • Weston

  • Duck

  • Done

  • Yes

  • Cracker

  • Outside

  • Water

  • Bath

  • I'm sad.

  • Bye-bye

  • Bed

  • Door

  • Flower

  • Dog

  • Moo

  • Yum

5 comments:

  1. Sounds very much like his Dad's vocabulary =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Does he speak any Portugese? He has spent almost half his life in Brazil, after all.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he understands Portuguese--and there are plenty of words I don't understand, so maybe he is speaking it as well. For the longest time, he wouldn't give 5 unless we asked him in Portuguese, but now he is willing to do it if asked in English as well.

    (Alan, I thought the same thing, but I didn't want to be the one to say it)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cracker, yum - sounds a lot like my vocabulary, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say