Friday, May 29, 2009

Seven

Sweet Ruth~
You are seven today! Can you believe it?! It blows my mind to even think of it! In this last year you have moved to a foreign country, completed a year of homeschooling, relocated to a new city, and taken up a new sport. All without batting an eye. You are amazing! Not to mention beautiful, thoughtful, brilliant, and creative. You make me smile every day. And I continually thank the Lord for giving me the opportunity to be your mom. I love the way your eyes light up when you figure out some problem. I am thrilled when you come up and hug me for no reason. I'm touched by the way you love your brothers, and indeed, how you love everyone. I'm so very proud of you and the lady you are becoming! You are a blessing in my life. I look forward to watching you grow and learn even more in the coming year. Happy Birthday!


Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. I agree; Ruth is amazing. Happy Birthday, Ruth!!!! SEVEN!!!! Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Ruth! I can't believe you're seven!

    Mandi, you have a SEVEN YEAR-OLD. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say