Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Song

Every couple has their song. Maybe the song that was playing on the radio when they had their first date. Maybe the first song they danced to together. Maybe they were just moved by the sentiments the song offered. Jeff and I (mostly I, because Jeff couldn't care less) have been "trying on" songs since we first started dating in a very tongue-in-check manner. (Because, really, I couldn't care less either). Sometimes we will claim a sappy love song. Sometimes something else entirely. For now, this one just seems right: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9zj6d-PgyQ.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 PM

    So hilarious!!! And I think it suits you both:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitchel!!! Which Kitchel? I need e-mail addresses for you people. Mine keep bouncing back. I hope you are all well. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say