Friday, February 13, 2009

Because one size does NOT fit all

For the last seven years, I have been cyclically pregnant, nursing, weaning and post-weaning. Not to mention aging. Consequently, certain parts of my anatomy have changed drastically. I recently began trying to figure out what size I am currently. One size seemed a bit too big, another too small. And nothing made things look the way I wanted them to look (which, admittedly, could have been another problem altogether). But then, Eureka! I was wandering around in the lingerie department at Target the other day, and found a serious sale on bras. They were cheap enough that I decided I could buy several sizes and brands and figure out which worked best. In the mix, I found a true treasure. It's the genius of the "and" at its best: half cup sizes! Is that not the most logical thing in the world?! I mean, if it works for shoes, it only makes sense to extend it to other-wear. I'm super-happy with my little discovery and thought it might be helpful to share it with those of you who might be looking for a little pick me up as well. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. After 2 kids I definitely need some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran to Target yesterday and noticed that they also have blue jeans in the odd sizes (15, 17.) Yea!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say