Sunday, January 04, 2009

Headed Home

Well, the bags are packed and everything is in order for us to depart tomorrow (except for all those little last-minute things, of course). What an amazing adventure this has been!! Thanks so much for coming along with us, in spirit if not in person. The blog will likely be silent the next few days, as we travel back to the U.S. and as we spend some time visiting with family and house hunting. But don't worry; there are lots more adventures to be had, and I'll be back to report on them when we've had a chance to get somewhat settled. Until then: "May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent one from another" (Gen. 31:49).

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your time there is already finished!!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Thanks so much for sharing. It was very fun for me to follow your adventures. Your joy inspires me.

    -Lori P

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say