Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Brown Paper Packages, Tied Up With Strings...

...These are a few of my favorite things!

Jeff and I have recently ordered several things online, and so we've had delivery people showing up at our house every day this week. I have to tell you that I secretly get so very excited when I see the UPS/FedEx/DHL/mail truck on our street that I almost can't contain myself. And, secretly, I'm always VERY disappointed when it doesn't stop at my house. I may have mentioned that I LOVE to get fun snail mail, but a package just makes me flutter inside. And, apparently, it makes no difference to me that I am the one who ordered the package and know very well what's inside. I still get giddy--even if it's something completely mundane. It's a wonder I haven't become addicted to QVC or HSN or something. We are scheduled to receive more packages tomorrow, so I shall sleep in peace knowing I have something so exciting to look forward to. Sweet dreams to you, too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, it's all about the packages. I ordered a few things online, then my MIL ordered things online to be sent to us (she's responsible for at least 6 shipments from Amazon), and then my mom told me she ordered things online too! So many days there are unexpected packages, and it's always a surprise to see what's inside.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say