Thursday, June 29, 2006

It was Professor Plum, In The Kitchen, With The Blender

Tonight we watched a movie (Firewall) in which I learned that a blender pitcher can be used as a murder weapon. I had never considered this before, and it really opened up a whole new world of violence for me. I mean, it's just good to know that if a bad guy gets in the house, you don't have to rely on your shotgun or even your baseball bat. But Jeff and I did decide that it would definitely need to be a glass blender. A plastic one would just be too flimsy to get the job done.

Seriously, it was a good movie, as most Harrison Ford movies are. He's just so tough. I mean, a blender. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. eek. blender. i think i prefer to look at most of my kitchen implements as only for cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say