Monday, April 24, 2006

A Place For Mandi


Tonight I finally got around to creating a scrapbook desk just for me! Everything is nicely labeled and organized and easily accessible. It is to be my haven, my refuge. Here, great bursts of creativity will take place and beautiful scrapbooks will be created. Ideally, of course. I now feel inspired to start on Weston's scrapbook, and I will certainly do that very soon. I do not delude myself into thinking it will be as grand as Ruth's, but I do hope it will be something he and I can both be proud of.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! As I just finished cleaning the last dish I resolved to come to the web one last time before bed to look at Kitchen Remodeling websites. I was thinking of seeing how I could create a little corner in the kitchen for a desk for me. We'll see--congrats on the new space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks nice. I'm jealous. I just finished making two quiches!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say