Friday, May 08, 2009

Frame Game

I bought two completely different types of do-it-yourself frames today, asking what I thought were plenty of questions of the salesperson. When I got them home, though, I found that neither of them came with directions. One, I was able to work my way through following advice I found in some forum on the Internet. The other I had to give up on. I'm thinking I may not have bought all the parts for that one, but I don't know for sure because there isn't one word of instruction to be found anywhere--and nothing helpful (that I found) on the Internet either. Am I really the only one in the world who doesn't intuitively know how to do this?! Any advice would be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. nope, I have no clue. Post photo of the one you got done, though. Would like to see.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say