Monday, November 06, 2017

6 1/2

Yesterday we celebrated Clay's half-birthday with lots of things that he loves. He requested all the chocolate for breakfast, so we indulged in chocolate donuts, chocolate muffins, and chocolate cupcakes. We gave him some art supplies and a gift card to an art store, which he had subtly suggested by bringing me the ad for the store, pointing out exactly what he wanted (and making sure I realized it was "only $5"), telling me he wished he could sometime get a gift card like the big kids often get, and then strategically and overtly leaving the ad on my dresser where I would be sure to see it every day. 😊  Then, he spent some time doing chalk drawings with Max and his cousin, Victoria. Another request for the day was to watch a movie and order pizza, so we did that at lunch time. And later in the day, Clay and Max competed in Ninja Warrior contests at the gym where Max takes gymnastics. It was such a fun half-birthday day. I can't believe this kid is getting so big! I'm so proud of him and just love him so much!

Chocolate Overload

Proud of his gift card

Chalk Drawings

Movie Time

Ninja Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say