Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pin of the Week: Winter Breakfast

The original pin was so much cuter and really a whole tablescape,
but I live in the real world and am calling this "good enough."

On the menu:
Powdered donut snowman with Rolo hat, mimi M&M eyes and buttons, fruit roll-up scarf, and Reese's Pieces nose
Vanilla Cinnamon snowman pancakes with chocolate chip eyes and buttons, Reese's nose and bacon scarf
Sweet Rice snow
White Hot Chocolate with marshmallows






This was supposed to be our first day of winter breakfast, but we were not going to be home on that day, so we welcomed winter a bit early, with much joy and lots of sugar (which is really the same thing, I guess). Happy Winter, everyone!

(A note to my children: This is proof for you in the weeks/months/years to come that I was occasionally a "fun mom." You will need to remember this because it is not likely to happen very often, as "fun mom" is not my strong suit. But, I do love you all, and maybe you could taste a bit of that love in this silly breakfast!)

2 comments:

  1. You are a super fun Mom! I'm impressed (if that matters).

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say